We arrived in Rome yesterday, mid-afternoon, to a light drizzle. The rain was our perfect excuse to spend the rest of the day relaxing and attempting to fight jetlag. This morning the sun greeted us bright and early, but we still made a lazy morning of it. The city is a bustling hectic place with it's tiny alleys and wicked fast scooters that WILL run you down. The combiniation of consistantly tall buildings and narrow, meandering cobblestone streets make navigation quite tricky. I was surprised to see so many seagulls, but with the Tiber river just a few blocks down I suppose they've migrated from the Sea. And, with a Catholic church on nearly every block, I'm loving the crisp sound of old bells clanging every hour.
The apartment in Rome - Via Della Barchetta, No. 12
My amazing loft with private bath and a rooftop balcony view of St. Peters.
An early afternoon photo shoot with Miss Cheyenne!
Post lunch gelato, Nutella flavor - delish!
The Treve Fountain
Tossing my coin...
Stef modeling the latest in apron fashion.
Campo di Fiori - very close to where we are staying.









4 comments:
Stef's apron is kinda creepy looking. But, when in Rome . . .
Love the "when in Rome" comment above! And yes, very disturbing apron. It all looks fabulous, enjoy!
Not wasting any time...I'm glad you guys are having a blast and soaking up the city. Have fun!!!
Wow these pictures sure bring back fond memories from a loooooooong time ago. Have a "once in a lifetime" adventure of fun!!!!!
Post a Comment