Sitting in her highchair eating a snack. I leave the room for a couple minutes and come back to all the pretzels broken up on the floor. "Avery, why are your pretzels on the floor?" "I's just feeding the hippos."
"Mommy, I fix your hey-ache with my magic wand..."
After doing business in the big potty, "The toilet paper says, hi pee pee, nice to meet you!"
We often talk to Avery about things she can't eat because she's allergic to dairy. Right before naptime she says, "I can't nap. I'm allergic."
These family silhouettes are hanging in the stairwell and Daddy's face came unglued. Avery's response? "Maybe he's tying his shoe"

4 comments:
Hahaha I love it! What a clever girl! Can't wait to see her soon!
Oh my goodness...she's a budding comedian!!!
It does look like he's tying his shoe, just have to add the arms and legs with imagination!!
Oh my gosh. I haven't laughed that hard in a while!!! Keep them coming little Avery!!! My favorite one was Matt tying his shoe. Love it!!!
Post a Comment