Hayley! Oh my gosh, she has your feet! That is sooo cute :)
The p90X video is funnier!! Avery, of course, needs to stop and eat in the middle of it, but she looks to have the "jump-squats" figured out!!
I agree with Opa! The p90X video is hysterical...she works out the same way I do...with a snack in hand ;)
Ahhhhh...too sweet. I hope she has the artistry genes in her! With some of these videos, I almost feel like I know her :)
Where is the p90X video?
Never mind...found it! Funny!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Hayley! Oh my gosh, she has your feet! That is sooo cute :)
The p90X video is funnier!! Avery, of course, needs to stop and eat in the middle of it, but she looks to have the "jump-squats" figured out!!
I agree with Opa! The p90X video is hysterical...she works out the same way I do...with a snack in hand ;)
Ahhhhh...too sweet. I hope she has the artistry genes in her! With some of these videos, I almost feel like I know her :)
Where is the p90X video?
Never mind...found it! Funny!!!
Post a Comment