Saturday, August 14, 2010

Issy Bissy Spyer

Seeing as though this blog is typically all about my daughter, after 2 weeks of adventure postings, I felt compelled to upload some new Avery-ness.

A rousing rendition of Issy Bissy Spyer.


This is how I know my child is finished napping.
"Where are yoooouuuu?!" Over and over and over.


This is for her daddy... just because.

4 comments:

Opa said...

Am laughing so hard at her laughing so hard, I have to wipe the tears from my eyes too.

Leah said...

Hysterical! She is such a doll Hayley, and I'm sure her daddy's heart just melted with that last video. Hurry home boys!

Oma said...

So glad you were able to catch all of that on video!! I miss hearing her say "where are you?" in the morning!!

Grandma Laurie said...

Just watched this morning, what an awesome way to start my day!!!!