4 months old today and this little cutie continues to capture my heart! I'm completely smitten with his hungry hamster cheeks, his slobbery bubble blowing, and that kung-fu grip on anything that dares get close enough to those chubby hands. He rewards anyone willing to spend a little time in conversation with HUGE toothless smiles and continues to exhibit a very easy-going nature.However, a new shrill screech that I've nicknamed "the pterodactyl" has found its way into his vocabulary. Momentarily deafening if he catches you right in the ear!
At his check-up today:
- 16. 5 lbs (81st %)- 25 in (48th %)
- 42 cm head cir. (57th %)
While I try not to compare my kids too much, it's amazing to note that Avery was 17 lbs - AT ONE YEAR OLD! Yup. At just 1/3 the age, Lear weighs only half a pound less! Same parents, same momma-milk, and two very different kids. I'm loving Lear's pudge rolls and excess creases!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment