
These are my food center buddies, Rodney and Alicia. They run the operations of the place, making sure all the meals get to their proper locations. You can see the food supplies behind us... Rodney is the resident comedian and Alicia has been so gracious in lending us her space and her kind heart.

Each of these cookers makes enough soup to feed 1,000 children. That's some serious soup!

I clearly underestimated the quantity of jellybeans necessary to facilitate 192 square feet of art!

Can you tell what we're painting yet?!

I will leave you with a few more English/Afrikaans translations:
- french fries ( pomme fritz )
- an autobody shop ( a panelbeater centre )
- Firehouse & Fireman ( Fire apartment & Burningman )
1 comment:
The mural is looking awesome! I love getting to see it come together day by day! I think I may have to start using the phrase "You pee pee on my battery"...that's my favorite so far :)
Post a Comment