Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Cancer.

Cancer has in some way affected most people. My mom has now been cancer-free for 10 years - Praise God! But others are not as fortunate as her.

Custom Climbers is honored to be contributing to an auction to benefit Valerie Koop. She's a mother of two young kids who very recently lost her husband to cancer. I don't know her personally, but her blog entries touched my heart. I don't often dwell on what life would be like without Matt, but Valerie's words gave insight into that anguish and a renewed gratitude for this charmed life I lead.

You can read Valerie's blog here and view the auction here

Auction ends at 4pm PST tomorrow (March 2) so go bid, donate, or at least allow her words to freshen your perspective too.



2 comments:

Eli Jen Makenzie and Kennedy said...

So awesome for you to do this. I will make sure to keep her and her family in my prayers.

Leah said...

Just donated. God bless them.