Saturday, February 19, 2011

Monet in the Making


Mommy showers for 10 minutes + curious kid + red nail polish = 1 ruined shirt, 1 stained carpet, & 1 proud artist.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh no! Look at her sweet little face though :) does nail polish remover take the finish off cabinets? I hope that comes off! Miss you!

Opa said...

It's beautiful!! Nothing a little more white paint can't fix.

GAL said...

I don't know Hayley....it is rather creative and pretty! I'd leave it till you have to move!! xoxo Aunt L

Grandma Laurie said...

"Hey Mom, what do ya think? The red shows up beautifully on the white canvas" Hayley this will be one of those memories you will laugh at in years to come. One of the prices you pay for creativeness!!!! Your dad is right, nothing a little paint and some advice from a carpet cleaner, won't fix. Keep it in perspective and good luck cleaning. Let her help you scrub!!!!!!!