Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Avery's Antics

Our budding conversationalist has had Matt and I in stitches lately. Just for posterity, I think I'll occasionally record her random funny comments here...

Cuddling up next to me on the couch she exclaims "Mommy's got a big booty!" Much to the delight and encouraged repetition of my husband. 


After looking all through the house for her daddy - "Daddy's not takin' a deuce... he's in the shower."

Standing in line at the zoo, the teenager behind us has a gnarly black lip ring. (Very loud) "Mommy, what's on her face? Look Mommy, what IS it?!"

Apparently every illustrated man with a beard is Jesus, including the captain depicted on her box of fishsticks. "That's Jesus!"



3 comments:

Leah said...

I don't know which one is better the "mommy booty" one or "daddy duece"! Haha, good job writing these down. Hilarious.

Carrie said...

oh my gosh, this is hysterical! it's amazing how kids pick up things like that at such a young age! hope all is well with your family Mrs. McNeil :)

Amy said...

Makes me happy! I bet the kids would get along SO WELL at this age! Oh so fun!!