Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Turning 29

As I enter the last year of my "20's," I feel incredibly blessed to be at this point in my life. A wife, a mother, an artist and a child of Christ. It was the first birthday that Matt has been home since I turned 23 and spending the day with him was fabulous!

I woke up to fresh flowers and beautiful cards. Matt made blueberry pancakes before we all headed to church.

The weather was San-Diego-Famous-Gorgeous, so we dropped Avery with a friend and walked around Balboa Park. Spent a couple hours laughing at Matt's commentary in the art museum.

Finished the evening with dinner downtown - lobster bisque, mandarin martini and chocolate cake!

3 comments:

Ryan and Niki said...

Hayley... I am so glad you had a great birthday & that you were able to enjoy it w/ your hubby!

Marnelle Helling said...

Well, I am soooo late with my Happy Birthday, but Happy 29th anyway! So glad to see this posting, and know that you had an awesome day. Also, pleased for you that you got spoiled with flowers...time with the hubbie and dinner out. May your year be blessed and full of laughter! Fondly, Marnelle

Rebecca McGahey said...

What a fabulous birthday!! Enjoy your last year in your 20s!