O-H-I-O!! Love the fact that she automatically answered that she lives in Ohio!! Yay Avery!!! ;-)
She is sooo cute Hayley! I cannot believe how big she is getting.
Oh my goodness...she really is a great escape artist. Yep...time for a big girl bed!!!
Super impressive maneuver to get out of the crib Avery! And hearing her call her Mom and Dad "Matt" and "Hayley" totally made me giggle, she is the cutest!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
O-H-I-O!! Love the fact that she automatically answered that she lives in Ohio!! Yay Avery!!! ;-)
She is sooo cute Hayley! I cannot believe how big she is getting.
Oh my goodness...she really is a great escape artist. Yep...time for a big girl bed!!!
Super impressive maneuver to get out of the crib Avery! And hearing her call her Mom and Dad "Matt" and "Hayley" totally made me giggle, she is the cutest!
Post a Comment