Too cute!! I have so much fun looking at all the videos of Avery. She is so precious. Looks like its time to lock the doors and get those running shoes on Avery is growing up and on the move :)
I love this video, have watched it multiple times as it is the first onset of independance, adventurousness, and fearlessness. One wonders how many times in the future she will venture out, oblivious to the dangerous of the outside world, to explore beyond the front door!!
5 comments:
Gosh, she is so cute. I wish they could play together! Maybe we should venture out to SD? :)
She is growing up way to fast for me!! Matt and Hayley, it looks like you're going to have your hands full with Miss Avery!!!
I love the 2-handed wave!!!
Too cute!! I have so much fun looking at all the videos of Avery. She is so precious. Looks like its time to lock the doors and get those running shoes on Avery is growing up and on the move :)
I love this video, have watched it multiple times as it is the first onset of independance, adventurousness, and fearlessness. One wonders how many times in the future she will venture out, oblivious to the dangerous of the outside world, to explore beyond the front door!!
Post a Comment