Avery and I spent the past week in Northern California so she could meet more of her family! Very first introductions are so much fun! Avery met so many new people this week that on the flight home she was attempting to crawl over to the man in the middle seat ...
You're new: you must be my family!
Here we go!

Mommy's awesome friend Miss Rebecca

The McGaheys - Miss Rebecca and Mr Zack

Avery loves Miss Rebecca.

Airplane with Mr Zack.

Great Uncle Tim

Such a smirker!

Great Aunt Julie

Grandma McNeil and my cousin Jaylene!

Playing together.

Grandpa McNeil is teaching us how to share.

Aunt Kama!

Daddy's cousin Katie made sure I ate it all!

Katie and
the Jim-ster (aka: Great Grandpa Jimmy)

Grandpa McNeil has a caterpillar on his lip!

We had fun watching the Kentucky Derby together.

Gigi and
the Jimster - Streit, of course.

Aunt Jenn and Jaylene give the best hugs.

Great Aunt Lori and Gigi Streit.

Great Grandpa and Grandma Gaines.

Climbing on Great Grandma Gaines!

I liked Great Grandpa's snuggly frog - reminds me of daddy.

Daddy's cousin Ryan.

Great Aunt Audrey and daddy's cousin Nate!
2 comments:
She is getting cuter all the time!
I am jealous that you got to spend time with Becks!
Looks like Avery really enjoyed meeting her extended family. She is so cute!
Susan
Post a Comment