Matt is out of town working and I've been more sick in the last 3 days than in the last 3 years... so it hasn't exactly been the First Mother's Day of storybooks. But here's the highlights:
* I showered for the first time in 2 1/2 days.
* The beautiful card and day spa gift certificate Matt left. Sweet!
* The beautiful card and day spa gift certificate Matt left. Sweet!
*A nap with Avery in the sun at the park.

* Text messages from friends and family with warm wishes.
* Tonight I intend to pair a chick flick with Hazelnut gelato!
* And this picture from Matt totally cracked me up!

A special shout out to my Mom who is spending her day sailing the Virgin Islands! Cheers to all you fabulous Mothers out there... you deserve this day of recognition!
2 comments:
Happy Mother's Day! Hope you are feeling better! what a Super Mom you are :)
I don't know what sounds more delicious, the hazelnut gelato or the nap in the park! :)
Post a Comment