I have never understood women who carry huge purses. In college, my driver's license and $20 in my pocket sufficed. Once a career women, I reluctantly transitioned to a purse, but never one larger than could hold a chapstick, my checkbook, some bank cards and a small camera. So today was partly a sad day for me... I officially transferred all my purse things into the diaper bag. The horror! Fortunately it's pretty hip-looking, but significantly larger than anything I've ever carried before. I feel rather uncool admitting this, however I'd like to think that I'm simply carrying a new larger purse, that only happens to have diapers, wipes, burpcloths, a change of clothes and snacks in it! :) So, if I were a betting gal, I would put money on the fact that women with huge purses often start the habit with a kid and a diaper bag...
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Upgrade?
I have never understood women who carry huge purses. In college, my driver's license and $20 in my pocket sufficed. Once a career women, I reluctantly transitioned to a purse, but never one larger than could hold a chapstick, my checkbook, some bank cards and a small camera. So today was partly a sad day for me... I officially transferred all my purse things into the diaper bag. The horror! Fortunately it's pretty hip-looking, but significantly larger than anything I've ever carried before. I feel rather uncool admitting this, however I'd like to think that I'm simply carrying a new larger purse, that only happens to have diapers, wipes, burpcloths, a change of clothes and snacks in it! :) So, if I were a betting gal, I would put money on the fact that women with huge purses often start the habit with a kid and a diaper bag...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Welcome to motherhood!!!!
Post a Comment