Friday, October 17, 2008

Avery's Birthday!

Avery Corynn McNeil
Born October 16, 2008
9:36am
6 lbs 7 oz - 19 in

Minutes old.
New daddy adventure!

And baby makes three...


Avery meets Opa for the first time!

Rockin' out to the hearing test!

4 comments:

Amy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! She beautiful!! I'm just thrilled for you!!! Good luck this week...the first one was pretty tough for me...just know it gets a little easier each day. I love you!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You all made it through God's most beautiful gift of birth! (But why does Matt look like he just showered & had a good nights sleep!) Avery is soooo pretty and so is her name! We're very happy for all of you! Opa looks mighty proud, a similar look I saw almost 27 years ago. God Bless....Love from the Frederick's

Paul and Darla said...

She is such a cutie!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats guys! Avery is soooo... precious and I'm so excited to be an Auntie! I can't wait to hear how the first week is going! I love you both and will talk to you soon. Enjoy every moment and take lots of pics! She'll be 5 mo. before you know it!