Friday, May 31, 2013

Avery's Antics 4.2

DSC_1322

"Do crabs pee?"

"Mom, what's a home birth?"

"How do you say penis in Chinese?"

"My life is so hard. I have a really rough life."
"Avery, you do not have a hard life. You have clothes to wear, food to eat, friends to play with, and a family that loves you. Why is your life hard?"
"Because I really wanted those princess spaghetti-o's and you wouldn't buy them for me."

Holds up a quarter - "Mom, is this George Washington?"
"Yes."
Holds up a nickel - "And is this Hamilton Wrinkleknees?"

"I wish we could marry our brothers. I just love him so much and I don't want him to leave and marry some other wife."

"I totally pissed out."
"Excuse me?! What are you talking about?"  
"In the car... when we were driving home last night. I was really tired and pissed out in the car."

2 comments:

Eli Jen Makenzie and Kennedy said...

I love her so much!!!! ♥

Rebecca McGahey said...

Love it!
In the future though, it would be very helpful if you would include the answers...now I am left wondering...Do crabs pee? How do you say penis in Chinese?