Matt: "Hey Avery, wanna give Daddy a foot massage?""No! Your feet have too many chemicals on them!"
(We think she meant callouses.)
"Avery, go tell Daddy that he lost the bet, so he should be up here putting Lear to bed."
She runs downstairs...
"Daddy! Mommy says you lost the bet. You need to go find it!"
"How do you stop the car?"
"There's two pedals I push with my feet, the brake makes us stop and the gas makes us go."
"Is there a princess pedal that you push and a magical umbrella pops out?!"
"Nope. No princess pedal."
(Very disappointed) "Oh."
History, according to Avery:
"There were these bad guys that didn't like Jesus. And they were in America before Daddy killed them. They put Jesus on an "X." But then Daddy got them out of America and saved Jesus."
Matt: "Avery, when you do things like that (disobeying) Mommy and I get frustrated with you."
"When I do that, I get frustrated with MYSELF!"
1 comment:
Oh my goodness....priceless!
Post a Comment