I come downstairs and all her dollhouse people are lined up like this...
"Avery, what are your dolls doing?"
"They're watching me dance and clapping for me!"
( I especially love the fact that the Daddy is sitting on the toilet. )
"Take me to Starbucks for dinner!"
(Disclaimer - neither Matt nor I drink coffee, so this was all the doing of an OmaOpa visit, ha ha ha! (Disclaimer for the disclaimer - they never actually took her there for a meal.))
"Mommy, Mommy!!! I can't go potty because there's poo-poo crumbs in the toliet!"
"Daddy, can you fix Mommy? She's a grump."
Santa: "What's your name?"
"Avery."
"And what would you like for Christmas this year, Avery?"
"A purple and pink magnifying glass, so I can burn ants."
"Daddy, can you fix Mommy? She's a grump."
Santa: "What's your name?"
"Avery."
"And what would you like for Christmas this year, Avery?"
"A purple and pink magnifying glass, so I can burn ants."
3 comments:
Would be hard to describe in words but I still think the funniest was offering to feed us scrambled eggs through Skype!! Have chuckled about that all week.
Thank you for posting these Hayley! I seriously laugh outloud whenever I read Avery antics!
Hayley! This is hilarious! I loved that you shared this!:)
Post a Comment