* Blog editor wishes to point out that 3/5 of these smiles were carousel-induced. Teacups weren't bad, unless we spun too fast. Avery would have had more fun riding the Seaport Village carousel 200 times, than going to Disneyland.
Upon returning home, Matt flopped on the couch, exhausted, and said, "I'm more glad to be home after this weekend than after my entire deployment." And I agreed. It was one for the books, but I'm glad we could laugh in the moment, knowing what great times we'll have re-telling these tales!







6 comments:
Ouch, the throw up really hurts. Up side - Avery is SO cute (even when she's upset at Disneyland).
Do you ever think to yourself, "Why do I even try?" Haha. At 5, she'll do much better.
We used to go to DisneyWorld in FL every year for my brother and my birthdays. Every single visit, either my brother or I got sick. Never failed!
Oh Hayley...this is just too funny. I am hoping that you and Matt are laughing about it now. love, Love, LOVE the smiles on the white pony! Ahhh...memory making. Some memories are good, some bad, but they are always memories :)
Oh no Hayley! So sorry :( Maybe next time it will be better!
"Making Memories" Both Good and Bad! That's what life is all about. It's a funny thing, sometimes the bad memories turn out to be the funniest later in life! Well at least you made memories at the "Happiest Place On Earth!" Ha! Ha! Just gotta love it!!
Post a Comment