In an effort to keep little fingerprints off my frames, I recently put together some laminated flashcards for her to play with. They are the name and photo of the people who love her! Even though we don't get to see all our friends and family as much as we would like, at least now Avery can look at and talk to them whenever she wants!
7 comments:
Wow!!! Hayley, what a great idea. Avery is doing sooooo good. She is toooooo smart. You're doing a great job, Mom!
I feel sneezed on!! Feels great!!
Looks like she's a quick study like her Mom!! Great idea Hayley!!
You've got one smart cookie on your hands! Wonderful idea, I might need to copy :)
Good idea Hayley! You are so creative!
Susan
What a FABULOUS idea!! Too cute :)
You are so clever. I need to do something like this. You are full of great ideas.
Post a Comment