I have Avery convinced that the blue truck that drives by our new house everyday is actually the "Music Man." She loves boogeying to his groovy tunes!
This is hesterical and precious all at the same time. "You Go Girl"!!
Sign that girl up for Dancing With the Stars! And I agree with Grandma Laurie above, hysterical and so precious at the same time! Shake it Avery!
SO CUTE!! I wish the "music man" would drive around in our neighborhood. xoxo
This is soooo cute! Go girl get you're dance on!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
This is hesterical and precious all at the same time. "You Go Girl"!!
Sign that girl up for Dancing With the Stars! And I agree with Grandma Laurie above, hysterical and so precious at the same time! Shake it Avery!
SO CUTE!! I wish the "music man" would drive around in our neighborhood. xoxo
This is soooo cute! Go girl get you're dance on!
Post a Comment