Oh you guys! What a wonderful video!!! It was amazing to see how Avery changed through the year. I loved the first water experience. Laughed till I cried. But December! It was the PERFECT song. I cried all the way through it. I'm still sniffling as I write this. Thank you so much for putting these together each year. It makes me feel as if I was with you every month. I love you all! Big, HUGE hugs and kisses all around! Aunt Lori
Another GREAT video guys! Thanks for sharing your year with all of us...watching Avery grow makes me cry! I need to plan a trip to come and visit so I can see my little niece! Hayley I think you had anyone watching this in tears with that last song...isn't Santa GREAT! Love and Hugs to all! P.S...Matt I like the beard bro!
I need to remember to stop watching your videos while I'm at work....I can't imagine anyone watching December without crying! LOVED the video and love you guys!!! So fun to watch Avery grow so much through the year!!
"This is incredible, how special, loved it!" Great Grandma Lois & Great Grandpa Chuck.
"My trip went by way toooo fast! I had sooooo much fun and enjoyed every minute with Avery! Matt and Hayley, God has blessed you with a precious treasure and one that brings joy to all of us who get to witness her smiles, her giggles, her hugs, her kisses and her love. God has also blessed Avery with an awesome Daddy and Mommy! What a joy it is for me to see my son, who loves, guns, planes and football become a Daddy. Seems like yesterday he was just a little guy himself. Wow, where does the time go. That is why these pictures and videos are priceless. Hayley the portraits turned out fabulous! It was pretty amazing watching them evolve during the week. You are truely gifted both as an artist and a wonderful Mommie! Thanks for everything you guys. A vacation I will never forget. I love you all and miss my morning 'Baby Can Read' partner." Hugs and Kisses, Grandma Laurie P.S. "Hayley, Mom and Dad loved your Shepherd Pie!!!"
7 comments:
Oh you guys! What a wonderful video!!! It was amazing to see how Avery changed through the year. I loved the first water experience. Laughed till I cried. But December! It was the PERFECT song. I cried all the way through it. I'm still sniffling as I write this. Thank you so much for putting these together each year. It makes me feel as if I was with you every month.
I love you all! Big, HUGE hugs and kisses all around!
Aunt Lori
What a wonderful way to see how much Avery changes through the year...from baby to toddler!! Great video!
So sweet! What a special memory to have this. Great job mommy!
Too cute, and of course the main character Avery makes it all perfect! Aspen is my cat's name, had to give her away when we moved :(
Another GREAT video guys! Thanks for sharing your year with all of us...watching Avery grow makes me cry! I need to plan a trip to come and visit so I can see my little niece! Hayley I think you had anyone watching this in tears with that last song...isn't Santa GREAT! Love and Hugs to all!
P.S...Matt I like the beard bro!
I need to remember to stop watching your videos while I'm at work....I can't imagine anyone watching December without crying! LOVED the video and love you guys!!! So fun to watch Avery grow so much through the year!!
"This is incredible, how special, loved it!" Great Grandma Lois & Great Grandpa Chuck.
"My trip went by way toooo fast! I had sooooo much fun and enjoyed every minute with Avery! Matt and Hayley, God has blessed you with a precious treasure and one that brings joy to all of us who get to witness her smiles, her giggles, her hugs, her kisses and her love. God has also blessed Avery with an awesome Daddy and Mommy! What a joy it is for me to see my son, who loves, guns, planes and football become a Daddy. Seems like yesterday he was just a little guy himself. Wow, where does the time go. That is why these pictures and videos are priceless. Hayley the portraits turned out fabulous! It was pretty amazing watching them evolve during the week. You are truely gifted both as an artist and a wonderful Mommie! Thanks for everything you guys. A vacation I will never forget. I love you all and miss my morning 'Baby Can Read' partner." Hugs and Kisses, Grandma Laurie P.S. "Hayley, Mom and Dad loved your Shepherd Pie!!!"
Post a Comment