Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Work It

Per Oma's request... a new blog entry! For a couple of months now Avery and I have been working out with a bunch of awesome Moms in the mornings. We cruise around Balboa Park and generally attempt to recapture our pre-kid figures! :) It gets us going on a positive note and Avery loves the interaction. No makeup, no men, no treadmills or intimidating iron. Just the sweet breeze on my face, sun on my back, and a nap for Miss A.

www.strollerstrides.com


5 comments:

Oma said...

Thanks Hayley! She looks as adorable as I remember!! Keep strollin'!!

Rebecca McGahey said...

That sounds awesome!! And you are looking like one HOT mama! Avery looks so sweet sleeping in her stroller :) Miss you!

Anonymous said...

You look awesome Hayley! Avery should be so proud to have such a hot Mama strollin her around the park.
Susan

Eli Jen Makenzie and Kennedy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eli Jen Makenzie and Kennedy said...

I envy your willingness to work out in the mornings! Good for you! You and Avery are Gorgeous!!