New Moves from The McNeils on Vimeo. Runtime - 2 min 39 sec
Oh my gosh...her outfit of leg warmers and headband is such a throwback to the '80's!! Watch out "Flashdance"!! I was laughing from beginning to end!
Oh my goodness!! She is so active! Such a cute video!
That is soooo cute!!! I can't believe how mobile she is!!! She's going to be running around that place soon!!!
She got more exercise in those two minutes than I have all year! :)She's growing up fast!!
I had Joel watching this little video w/ me and he was cracking up! When it was over all of the kidsjgjh gggggggftyj came up to the computer and asked me to play it again... Avery is now a super star here.
She is too cute and look at those moves! The music couldn't have been better! xoxoxo
You go girl! That video is hilarious! I love it :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh my gosh...her outfit of leg warmers and headband is such a throwback to the '80's!! Watch out "Flashdance"!! I was laughing from beginning to end!
Oh my goodness!! She is so active! Such a cute video!
That is soooo cute!!! I can't believe how mobile she is!!! She's going to be running around that place soon!!!
She got more exercise in those two minutes than I have all year! :)She's growing up fast!!
I had Joel watching this little video w/ me and he was cracking up! When it was over all of the kidsjgjh gggggggftyj came up to the computer and asked me to play it again... Avery is now a super star here.
She is too cute and look at those moves! The music couldn't have been better! xoxoxo
You go girl! That video is hilarious! I love it :)
Post a Comment