We girls had such a good time together!! Miss Patti has been my friend for 33 years and I'm so glad she was able to make the trip out to Phoenix to see Avery. Who knows, maybe someday she'll meet Matt!!!
I wrote one comment but didn't do something right. I love your pictures and features in your blog. Avery is adorable. Hope your Christmas was a blessed one. Wishing you peace, health and happiness in 2009. Love, Carol
2 comments:
We girls had such a good time together!! Miss Patti has been my friend for 33 years and I'm so glad she was able to make the trip out to Phoenix to see Avery. Who knows, maybe someday she'll meet Matt!!!
I wrote one comment but didn't do something right.
I love your pictures and features in your blog. Avery is adorable.
Hope your Christmas was a blessed one.
Wishing you peace, health and happiness in 2009.
Love, Carol
Post a Comment