Friday, September 26, 2008

My Mom Rocks! (and so does the new nursery)

My mom was recently in town helping us get prepped for the upcoming kid. The biggest task was finally pulling the nursery together. And we got it done in splendid fashion! Thanks mom!



The name is still a secret, but here's a little teaser...

8 comments:

Rebecca McGahey said...

My official guess for the name is....Anulika Chalondra McNeil. Sorry I shouldn't have put this since I know you were trying to keep it a secret and I'm probably right ;)

Rebecca McGahey said...

Also I LOVE the nursery!

Anonymous said...

Uncle Kip seems to think that baby's name is Ashley. We'll just have to see if he's right or not! Looks like you're doing well. We'll keep the two of you and baby in our prayers.

Aunt Lori

Anonymous said...

Anastasia Cleopatra. Right??

Uncle Gary

Anonymous said...

Or, after your great Aunt:

Anabelle Cinda

I'm going to keep guessing....

Uncle Gary

Anonymous said...

Sorry,

Anabelle was your great, great Aunt.


Or, is it: Ashanti Catherina ?

gkr

McNeils said...

Wow... such lovely guesses! Only a few more days till you find out if you're right! :)

Anonymous said...

Will call her gorgeous! No matter what her name is........